For nearly 20 years, Mayfair Christian Daycare has offered Grand Rapids families a nurturing Christian-focused environment for the care and development of their infants, toddlers and preschools.
Mayfair Christian Daycare demonstrates God’s love of children and families through the provision of high-quality care in an environment that is nurturing, professional and enjoyable.
Jesus Christ has a tremendous love for children. At one point in His ministry, parents were bringing their children to Jesus. The disciples scolded the parents, telling them not to bother Jesus. Jesus reprimanded his disciples, saying, “Let the children come to me, do not hinder them, for to such belong the kingdom of God.” And he took them in his arms and blessed them, laying His hands upon them.
Mayfair Church, taking seriously the call to exemplify Jesus’ love for children, created Mayfair Christian Daycare, a licensed Grand Rapids daycare facility dedicated to providing quality childcare during the early, formative years.
Mayfair Christian Daycare’s modern childcare facility offers a nurturing, stimulating environment that encourages an atmosphere of trust. Our Grand Rapids childcare program provides infants, toddlers and preschoolers with a program of enriching, developmentally appropriate experiences in a safe and secure Christian setting. Our consistent daily routines encourage children to develop independence, while gaining the social skills necessary to excel as they move on to Kindergarten.
To develop a partnership with parents, so that together we can:
- Develop in each child the true feeling that they are unique, special and that each one of them is a child of God
- Develop in each child an appreciation for the world around them, and their Creator
- Guide each child through their spiritual, cognitive, social, emotional and physical development
- Allow children to be themselves in a nurturing environment, developing independence and problem-solving skills
- Teach each child to express oneself in a socially acceptable manner
- Provide children a variety of hands-on experiences, allowing their developmental skills to emerge at their own pace
- Provide for parents a feeling of well-being, by creating a loving, safe environment for children in our care