Learn More or Schedule A Tour Today
The best indicator of a quality child development program is the training and interaction skills of the staff.
We use the Creative Curriculum as a basis for implementing an appropriate program for all ages.
Nestled on a quiet street, our facility offers a large gated playground and age specific rooms.
Years in Operation
What Makes Us Different
Open Mon - Fri
6:30 am - 6 pm
To cultivate a partnership with parents, so that together we can:
- Develop in each child the true feeling that they are unique, special and that each one of them is a child of God
- Create in each child an appreciation for the world around them, and their Creator
- Guide each child through their spiritual, cognitive, social, emotional and physical development
- Allow children to be themselves in a nurturing environment, developing independence and problem-solving skills
- Teach each child to express oneself in a socially acceptable manner
- Provide children a variety of hands-on experiences, allowing their developmental skills to emerge at their own pace
- Provide for parents a feeling of well-being, by creating a loving, safe environment for children in our care